Answered By: Judy Rodriguez
Last Updated: Jan 28, 2016     Views: 28

To place a library-owned DVD or VHS tape on course reserves you can fill out a request form either online or in person. To put your own movie on course reserves, please bring it to the Library Help Desk in the University Library and ask to speak with the Course Reserves Manager or a supervisor.

Related Topics

More ways to contact us

Make an Appointment
Need help writing a paper?
Email Your Question
Answered by a librarian within 24 hours
By Telephone
during regular hours
people at a desk
In Person
Stop by the Library Help Desk during regular hours

Chat with a Librarian

JavaScript disabled or chat unavailable.