Answered By: Benjamin Hall Last Updated: Sep 14, 2022 Views: 26
Analyst reports are generally written to offer guidance to investors as to whether to invest in specific companies or industry sectors.
The best resources for finding analyst reports include:
- Mergent Online
- Includes: Marktfeld, Credit Suisse, GlobalData, BuySellSignals Research, MarketLine, Cowen and Company, Argus Research, and others.
- From the home page, click the Investext tab in the top right corner. Click the (+) symbol to add search criteria such as "Company Name/Ticker." Type your company in the search box and hit the >> Submit button. Finally, click "View" to reveal the results.
- Includes: Weiss Stock Research Reports, Zacks, BMI, Best's, D&B Shareholder Reports, and others.
- From the home page, select "Advanced Search". Next, navigate to "Company and Financial" and select "Analyst Reports". Change the search criteria from "All Fields" to "Company Name". Enter your company name and click search.
- Includes: Ratings Research from Ford Equity Research.
- From the home page, select "Ratings Research". Enter a company name or symbol in the obvious search box or drill down to a particular sector/industry. Note the "stock reports" in PDF form on the right side of the screen.
For additional equity research reports/analyst reports, check out the business channels listed on the company research guide. Alternatively, contact Benjamin Hall for further assistance.